A guide to creating a kitchen that won't go out of style. Follow along as we list elements that create a classic kitchen.
Joined The Chervin Family In:
Previous Industry Experience:
- Drew my parents' house when I was 15 and later helped them build it based on those drawings
- Graduated the Cabinetmaker (Apprenticeship) program at Conestoga College.
- Worked several years doing renovations
- Married with 3 young children, 2 (very pretty) daughters, and 1 son
- I never go a day without dinner with my family or a few minutes at the end of the day with my kids
I am inspired by the diverse group of industry professionals I have had the pleasure of working with over my years of experience. I also find inspiration in design trends shared on social media.
"A man is not finished when he is defeated; he is finished when he quits." - Richard Nixon
Current Personal Dream Design:
Matte black paired with natural wood stain - maybe white oak with Rubio Monocoat-Oil finish, or a mix of navy blue and white with gold hardware; this might change!
Happy This Fad Is Over:
Photography, sports (soccer), socializing with friends and meeting new people, travel (even if it is just for a drive out of the city every weekend)
Mediterranean Cuisine (lamb with tzatziki sauce and Greek salad and souvlaki - the real one), saltwater seafood
Something Mediterranean as well. I am not a recipe guy. I enjoy cooking with what I have and getting creative in the kitchen